Re: Topband: AM interference on 1840

To: K9FD <merv.k9fd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: AM interference on 1840
From: Mark Schoonover <mark@ka6wke.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 09:46:31 -0700
Yeah sorry got frequencies flipped. Notch on 1860. See what happens. I live
a mile away from 760KHz running 50KW 24/7. I use a W6LVP RX loop with one
of his BCB filters in it plus another BCB filter right at the rig input.
This reduces the signal from 60+ over to about S9.

73! Mark KA6WKE

Website: https://www.ka6wke.net
Live Stream: https://www.ka6wke.net/live-stream
YouTube Live!: https://bit.ly/bench-therapy-live