Re: Topband: Little buggers

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Little buggers
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 17:38:28 -0500
Hi Gary,

Thank you for sharing this. I don't have an ant problem with my Beverages
(because I always remove DC power when I'm not sitting in the shack), but I
certainly do in the outdoor kWH meter/breaker enclosure just downstream
from the pole pig.

We've always used those plastic boxes sold by Terro ant killer, but I'll
keep this in mind. They keep ants out of our hummingbird feeder,

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com