Re: Topband: Ticks

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Ticks
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 14:42:38 -0400
> Note that Permethrin is deadly fatal to cats. I didn't know that until
> I read the label on the bottle, after which I threw it away (we're
> very fond of our cat.)

It is but only when freshly applied, non
toxic to dogs. Insect exterminators use
permethrin indoors, but warn pets must be
kept away from the sprayed areas until it
dries. Once dried it is not a problem for
cats.

I sprayed this indoors around every door
and window, keeping the cat secure in its
cat carrier till it dried. Our cat is just
fine.

73,

Gary
KA1J