Re: Topband: Antenna work Hazard

To: FZ Bruce <k1fz@twc.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Antenna work Hazard
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 12:27:59 -0500
Bruce,

I had some very dense growth removed by hiring someone with a skid steer
equipped with a grinding and mulching attachment. In comparison, it makes a
brush/bush hog look like a walk-behind mower! That thick growth was gone in
no time, and so I was finally able to easily get at one one of my 580'
Beverages.

IMHO, your question was a very good one and absolutely on topic for those
of us that are plagued with ticks while working on 160m antennas on our
acreage.

Please let us know what worked for you.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com