Topband: TO5M

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: TO5M
From: Martin <dm4im@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 12:05:24 +0200
Topbanders,
our bags are packed, we will be heading off to FP friday morning.
There has been a discussion going on some time ago , what topband frequencies should be avoided due to noise from various sources , but i don't have it in my mail archive anymore. Can you guys recommend a frequency (range) , or recommend where NOT to TX? . Keep in mind that we want to serve asia (if at all this can work in summer) and there are some frequency restrictions for JA - and maybe others. So we will lsn somewhere in the range 1810-1825 CW , 1908 FT8.

Also, we appreciate advice, what frequency range is appropriate on 80m phone . There are ranges in the JA bandplan where they are not allowed to TX and we'd like to make sure our signal (if heard at all) will be on a clean frequency AND we listen on a frequency where they are allowed to TX.

Anyone from JA read this?

Thanks.

Visit fp2019.net for Info.

--