Re: Topband: Effect of trees on vertical elements?

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Effect of trees on vertical elements?
From: Michael Walker <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:56:27 -0400
All

I have been running a 160M Inverted L right up beside some pine trees to
the 80ft level and then I have the horizontal part moving away.

The support for the vertical part is in the tree it runs up beside.

I also have 4 Elevated radials at about 6ft (approx 1/4 wave).

I'm pretty pleased with its performance and I have had it in place for
years.

Mike va3mw