Re: Topband: Impressive demonstration of one dB of signal strength impro

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Impressive demonstration of one dB of signal strength improvement
From: K9FD <merv.k9fd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 06:46:47 -1000
Martin the article Part 1 starts in Sept 1966 and there are a number of
articles after that,  up to Part 4,  and even another article in 1980 and 1981,
but I had to log into ARRL to be able to search and read those.
I have no idea if they are available from some other source.
73 Merv K9FD

What QST? Would be a copy available?

73,
Martin, OK1RR