Topband: Drone

To: "DwightJones@outlook.com" <DwightJones@outlook.com>
Subject: Topband: Drone
From: "Rodman, David" <rodman@buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 22:34:57 +0000
https://dronefishing.com/

I have used the bait release on this website to great success in order to drop
lines right where I want them vertically.  You can do things with a drone bait
release that you can't do with other methods, but it is not a substitute.  Also
you can search YouTube for other drone fishing videos for other ideas on how to
pull the line and release the "bait".  I usually use a bunch of wrenches tied
together with a wire tie as my "bait".  I have also flown the drone around a
roof pipe in order to pull a line around a vent for a wire support.  Lot of
things you can do but be careful not to crash or lose the thing.

Good luck.

---
David J Rodman MD
Assistant Clinical Professor