Re: Topband: Pre-Stew

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Pre-Stew
From: <ws6x.ars@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:44:32 -0400
Nick, you had a very nice Q5 signal into West Central Virginia. I called you
numerous times but my 100 Watts never got your attention.
UX1UA also had a nice signal. We exchanged reports, but I was unable to
correct my callsign.
Other outstanding EU signals that made it into the log were LY7M, OM2VL, and
F6AGM. These stations obviously had very good RX antennas!
I heard at least a dozen EU stations in the VP6R feeding frenzy.
At this QTH condx were fair to good. I was bothered by some sort of
atmospheric noise, so I apologize if I was an alligator!
73,
Jim - WS6X
===============
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 21:32:05 +0300
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>

Hi
In southern Ukraine it was very weak with North America.
None of the NA answered my CQ TEST.
All QSOs are the result of my search.
Many quickly disassembled my signal.
Super RX - K1KI, NO3M.