Re: Topband: for sale items ok on reflector?

To: Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: for sale items ok on reflector?
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 17:09:25 -0800
Here is the FAQ:

https://www.contesting.com/FAQ/topband

Over the years - there really have not been very many of these kind of
postings.  I think if the item is very specific to topband and is something
like "SB200 modified for 160 meters available for shipping costs to anyone
in India who would use it" then I don't think anyone would have a problem
with it.

I would say use the established methods for selling gear - like ebay or
QTH.COM.

Of course - if you make a topband related post and happen to mention you
have something for sale (topband related) and if interested - contact you
off the list, then that feels pretty harmless.

Tree N6TR