Re: Topband: COSMIC RAY UPDATE

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: COSMIC RAY UPDATE
From: K9FD <merv.k9fd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 10:16:16 -1000
This morning conditions were close to, not quite as good as 2008 era.
A5 was a good signal drawing a big crowd,  4S7 good signal even after sunrise, lot of Asian Russians,  EU Russians,  EU from north to G, F, SV, etc copyable,
EA8ZT called me with 599 plus signals just after my sunrise,  lot of good
DX and decent signals.
Flash Gordon must have had his ray shield in place and deflecting them into
deep space.

From my morning 160 monitoring for the past month or so,  it has been pretty
decent conditions on and off.
The death of the band is greatly exaggerated,  you just have to check both ends
of the band to find the activity so to speak.
If this continues,  would hope next season to be close to 2008 era.

73 Merv K9FD
This morning - I put 21 Europeans in the log.

Guess conditions are not that bad.

Tree  N6TR