Topband: Wednesday night conditions to EU from Arizona

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Wednesday night conditions to EU from Arizona
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 09:39:42 -0700
To All..
I decided to stay awake until SR in EU last night...
And it paid off well for me..
In an hour, I put 25 all time new calls into my log from EU.. Some were 30 minutes past EU sunrise... It was a a GREAT NEW years gift for me,, and most of the time I had 5 or 6 stations all calling at same time...
Thanks for everyone's patience and THANKS FOR the contacts!!
Best night ever for me from Arizona on Top band!!
HNY to all
Tom
N7GP
EX WA8WZG