Re: Topband: CQ 160 Contest Rule Changes

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ 160 Contest Rule Changes
From: Andy Blank <andyn2nt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 16:34:43 -0500
Greetings Topband enthusiasts!

Just a follow up reminder.

Only 1 shopping week left until the big event.
As a reminder,  there have been some changes to the rules.

We have had a few people step up to sponsor trophies, much appreciated.
There are a few left that need sponsorship.
If you are interested, please send me a note.

Please visit the website at CQ160.com for details.

73, Andy N2NT
Director CQ160 Contest