Topband: 200 Amp low pass filter for power mains?

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 200 Amp low pass filter for power mains?
From: Ron AE5E via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 18:21:16 +0000 (UTC)
I think a good share of noise on 160 for me is coming in on the power line.
The ground mounted transformer is about 1000' feet away and serves other homes
as well as mine.  The lines are all buried.  Where it entered the house I would
like to try to suppress noise.
I can turn off all lights, appliances, furnace, pumps, etc but the noise is
still significant.  If I drop the main breaker it is gone.  So that is why it
seems to me it is on the line when it enters the house.
So thinking a 200 amp low pass filer before the breaker box might the a
solution.  Maybe it just needs to be bypassed with capacitors, I am only
speculating so far.
So lets hear if from Topband guys who have figured this out!
Ron, AE5E