Re: Topband: PTFE wire supplier

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: PTFE wire supplier
From: fmoeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 15:01:21 -0500
Thanks Richard and Charlie. I did look on ebay but not long. I thought maybe
someone would have used a supplier in the past. I did find a Remington Industry
they looked OK. When I do ebay I order a small amount to make sure I what I
order and then place a bigger order. Anyway thanks guys Fred KB4QZH
-------- Original message --------From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist"
<richard@karlquist.com> Date: 2/6/20  2:09 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Fred Moeves
<fmoeves@twc.com>, topband@contesting.com Subject: Re: Topband: PTFE wire
supplier Have you checked ebay for surplus?On 2/6/2020 6:33 AM, Fred Moeves
wrote:> Looking for supplier of PTFE wire copper silver coated.> > Before
retiring I use to get it free it was used in airfield ILS and > regulators.> >
I have used up all I had...18 or 16 AWG...> > I found some Granger and a little
cheaper at Powerwerx..> > > Thanks> > Fred KB4QZH> > _________________>
Searchable Archives: http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector>