Re: Topband: Remote operation

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Remote operation
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 00:51:54 -0700
His email must have been routed remotely as it was written in the fall.  Strange.

On 2/7/2020 10:29 PM, daraymond@iowatelecom.net wrote:
Steve. . . "beating this dead horse."  You're the one that brought it up. . .hi.  Also, if you waiting in anticipation of the "approaching low band season" I regret to inform you it's half over.         73. . . Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: STEVE DANIEL