Re: Topband: Cheating etc

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Cheating etc
From: Fred Moeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:23:21 -0500
Roger,

I agree 100%.

If it's easy enough to get the card I'll send off for it.

I don't chase for the ARRL's certificate.

I have a couple from the 80's and 90's couple DXCC's WAS WAZ...

Truthfully I can't even remember...I don't think I even have 160 DXCC from ARRL.

I know I have worked enough ...but it got too expensive...I would rather spend the cash on my station.

Like Mike said you are only cheating yourself.

Nick we hear you and understand but I think you have to present your evidence to the proper authorities.

To be Top Dog on Topband must be a big deal to some??

As far as I'm concerned I'm Top Dog on Topband ...well in my neighborhood anyway.....maybe just on my street    ;)

73

Fred KB4QZH