Re: Topband: Experiences with toploaded vertical with spiderbeam pole?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Experiences with toploaded vertical with spiderbeam pole?
From: Harald Rester <harryrester@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:03:48 +0100
Henk,

I use the 26m Spiderbeam pole for almost 6 years, and it survived every
storm until now (in an exposed area).  As far I can say the quality of
pole, wires (they are basically the same on the 18m pole) and ropes etc
is very good.

Yes, almost "only" wire, but it ads up for kevlar ropes, monofil lines,
radial plate etc... and shipping costs from different suppliers.

IMHO for permanent installation: No need to be stingy!

73, Harry, DH1NBE