Re: Topband: ARRL CW Test - 160m

To: Bill Stewart <cwopr@embarqmail.com>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL CW Test - 160m
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:54:02 -0800 (PST)
It's us little pistols who make up a good deal of your scores I expect. Not
that I'm such a little one but this season I have not even been able to get my
inv 'L to work right. Put in power and SWR goes thru the roof????? Go Figure.
Planning on seting up a K2AV FCP but it won't be by next weekend and my
favorite 160 contest....160CQSSB. Been lazy this winter I guess.

Terry
KI7M