Re: Topband: 9 circle RX array combiner board

To: Warren Merkel <hullspeed21@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 9 circle RX array combiner board
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 13:32:15 -0700
Hi Warren,

Sure.
Here is a link to a folder that has most of the KiCad files in it including the
schematic.
I also added a folder with my footprint Library data.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XVi6WzOJIojYnpd_oE7uoSTjXo1KTb8l?usp=sharing

<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XVi6WzOJIojYnpd_oE7uoSTjXo1KTb8l?usp=sharing>

de steve ve6wz