Re: Topband: DXCC Committe

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DXCC Committe
From: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 17:43:45 -0400
I don't wish to drag this debate out any longer than necessary, but
some credit is due the League and the DXCC desk. I was contacted some
time back asking for a section of one of my DX logs.  I gave them the
whole thing.  Check as many QSO's as you like.  I have no idea if this
had anything to do with the station being discussed, but he was not in
my log.  So it seems like concerns about cheating were heard, and they
are probably doing as much as they can, with the resources available
to them.

73
Ken K4ZW