Re: Topband: Ap progression graph from swpc.noaa.gov

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ap progression graph from swpc.noaa.gov
From: Carl Luetzelschwab <carlluetzelschwab@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 16:00:02 -0400
Nick VE7DXR,

At least they corrected the vertical axis of the 10.7 cm solar flux plot -
it used to say sunspot number.

What I do for the Ap is download the data from "Table of Recent Solar
Indices (Preliminary) of Observed Monthly Mean Values" in the Data tab
below the plots and import the data into Excel.

Carl K9LA