Re: Topband: Sherwood article on ground screen

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Sherwood article on ground screen
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 20:47:00 -0700
Thanks for providing that link 8 years ago. Around that time I was working on a talk about antennas and radial/counterpoise systems for 160M that I subsequently gave at Pacificon, Visalia, and to several local clubs. Almost othing in the talk is my original work, but rather collected great work by others.

http://k9yc.com/160MPacificon.pdf

73, Jim K9YC