Topband: DXE NCC-1 for Sale

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DXE NCC-1 for Sale
From: <ws6x.ars@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 14:09:45 -0400
Anyone on this list interested in a DXE NCC-1? I'm preparing for a
downsizing move and have a bunch of stuff that needs a good home.
The unit is in very nice condition; all functions as advertised. I'm asking
$350 shipped to the lower 48. I will consider shipping elsewhere with the
cost adjusted to reflect my actual costs.
PayPal is my preferred payment method.
Please contact me off list. IMPORTANT: Send me an email with your phone
number, and a good time for me to call! I will call you accordingly. Thanks
for looking.
73,
Jim - WS6X