Re: Topband: 160m activity West Coast View

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m activity West Coast View
From: W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 23:09:24 +0000
In Response,

Yes, the trans equatorial propagation has been good but still thunder storm noise limited in North America. It can lower in late evening and in early morning hours.

Len SM7BIC, sunset at AZ QTH is 02:42 UTC. Even then it takes the band an hour or so to settle down. My EU QSO from out west was April 15th. Will be looking for you in mid-September OM!

VK, ZL and JA all had great signal levels this morning...

73

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35qj

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
humanity." - Albert Einstein