Re: Topband: Windows 10 Update heads up

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Windows 10 Update heads up
From: Phil Duff <na4m@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 14:46:20 -0500
I've 2 Dell Windows 10 Home systems in shack.  1 connected to my K3 and dedicated to ham radio tasks.  The other for general purpose use.

No driver, USB prefs, connection, or any other problems with either of them and I keep both updated.  I'm no W10 or MS fanboy but my W10 systems have been trouble-free whereas my old recently retired iMac required reboot at least daily for system freezes.

While W10 Home updates can't be turned off the update frequency can be managed by delaying updates up to 35 days.

YMMV.

Phil NA4M