Re: Topband: Rotator Potentiometer shunt fed twr

To: "'Andree DL8LAS'" <dl8las@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Rotator Potentiometer shunt fed twr
From: <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 21:39:27 +0200
Bypass the rotor with thick ground lead from the rotating pipe mast to the
tower, use ceramic bypass capacitors on the pot contacts and MOVs or low
voltage spark gaps to ground on all lines to the rotor and controller.
Use screened rotor cable, with the screen grounded to the tower at top and
bottom.

73
Peter