Topband: W3LPL video presentation "The History of Trans-Atlantic Radio C

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: W3LPL video presentation "The History of Trans-Atlantic Radio Communications"
From: donovanf@erols.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 12:19:42 -0400 (EDT)

Recently I presented "The History of Trans-Atlantic Radio Communications"
to the Redwood Empire DX Association. Among other things, my
presentation discusses the 1921 trans-atlantic test which was closely
related to the early development of Top Band.

The REDXA video of my presentation is here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvANpw-_F6QPAe8T41tzK3w/

Enjoy!

73
Frank