Re: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 08:10:49 -0400
Roger

I am curious, why Wednesday night ( when many have to get up and go to work the next morning?) instead of Friday or Saturday?

Was on.. on and off� the only station on CW early in the evening was OX/OZ1AHJ.. and then a "G????"� a bit later but was who ever it was in and out of the QSB couldn't pull it out. It is still early here in the season. We are about as far south as you can get in the USA (FL) so we don't get the propagation like the fellows up in New England do.

JA's were in strong this morning at sunrise

We are an equal opportunity operator and there were a couple of Russians on FT8 not much else heard here on that mode either

Dave
NR1DX