Re: Topband: WWDXC Top-Band Anthology

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: WWDXC Top-Band Anthology
From: Rich Dailey <richdailey@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 03:11:34 -0500
Thanks for the info Ward. I have volume one, but wasn't aware of any others.
I was browsing my shelves recently, and found myself re-reading volume one cover to cover, as I first did in '98-'99. Back then I could only dream of what it must be like to hear on 160m with beverages, and work dx there. Over two decades later (read, two decades older), I'm now able to do it. All the lowband books and articles are much more relevant to my operating today.

tnx es 73 de N8UX.