Re: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 06:29:19 -0700
With only 500W and a modest antenna in the depths of southern Arizona I was still able to work OK1CF and OM2XW.  OK1CF is a new one for me.

Wes N7WS

On 11/12/2020 4:08 AM, Roger Kennedy wrote:
Great to hear so many stations on last night !  And conditions were pretty
good too . . .

I came on around 0100Z for a couple of hours, and worked 36 North American
stations, so was very pleased with that. Many thanks to all of you that took
the trouble to give me a call.

There were a lot of other European stations on too, from several different
countries.

Maybe we'll have even more people on next Wednesday !

73 Roger G3YRO