Re: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 17:29:48 +0000
Hi Roger,
First time for me this season on Top Band last night and you were 539 to 559 into Arizona ,, I have NOT hooked up the transmit antenna for the season yet,, but Will have it hooked up for next week,,
Hope to work you..
Tom
N7GP

Once again, lots of stations on the band last night from both sides of the
pond . . . good have such a nice turnout.

However, quite deep QSB on most signals, and propagation didn't seem as good as the night before (when I worked several stations right across to the West
Coast).

Thanks once again to all that made the effort to come on 160 to have a few
QSOs . . . let's hope we can keep the DX CW activity going again next
Wednesday.

73 Roger G3YRO