Topband: Digital farewell ceremony John ON4UN - Saturday 21 November

To: <topband@contesting.com>, "'RRDXA-Reflektor'" <rrdxa@mailman.qth.net>, <w1aw@arrl.org>, "'Bernie McClenny, W3UR'" <bernie@dailydx.com>, <i1jqj@amsat.org>, <jp1nwz@cqpub.co.jp>, "'Mac - JA3USA/WA3USA'" <mac@ja3usa.com>, <on7tk-on7lx@telenet.be>
Subject: Topband: Digital farewell ceremony John ON4UN - Saturday 21 November
From: "ON4WW_pandora" <on4ww@pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:00:04 +0100
Pse find herewith a communication from John's daughter Marleen, in regard to
the previously announced digital farewell ceremony.

Kindly forward this mail to friends of John who might not be subscribed to
reflectors nor news bulletins, thank you.

For those of you who wish to be present but are not able to attend at 14:00
UTC, the digital ceremony link will be accessible a couple more days
afterward.

Mark - on4ww.

Dear amateur radio friends

I have been overwhelmed by the many heart-warming messages received from so
many of you after my father's passing.

I am very grateful for all the stories and memories that were shared.

Let me thank you by inviting you to his farewell ceremony - this Saturday
November 21 at 14:00 UTC.

You can join the ceremony  (or view it in the next days) via this link:

 <https://cmore.be/afscheid-john-devoldere/>
https://cmore.be/afscheid-john-devoldere/

Warmest regards

Marleen Devoldere