Re: Topband: DXE Thunderbolt

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DXE Thunderbolt
From: CUTTER DAVID via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 10:10:37 +0000 (GMT)
Further to that scheme, is there a sound way to join a Spider pole to a
scaffold pole? The cost change from 18m Spider to the next sizes up is quite a
jump, but I've often thought an alloy scaffold pole at the base would be worth
the effort if I had a decent way to join them. I can raise the 18m Spider pole
using a falling derrick on my own and a rigid extension underneath looks doable
with help.

David G3UNA/G6CP