Re: Topband: EZNEC Ground Errors

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: EZNEC Ground Errors
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 09:38:39 -0500
OR

The propagation mode on 160 is not what we have popularly come to "Accept".

There is a growing body of evidence that particularly at gray line that signals often arrive at a higher angles. This is often attributed to "ducting" . Maybe a lot more of 160 intercontinental propagation is  due ducting rather than the more commonly thought of low angle earth to F layer hop/multi-hop stuff seen at higher frequencies?

Where do i get a pair of those glasses that lets me look at radio waves so I actually see them arrive

Dave
NR1DX