Topband: Band Conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Band Conditions
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 15:29:32 -0000
Well Conditions were good last week . . . On one evening I worked about 30
North American stations on CW, including across to Texas, Colorado, etc.

Rick I was on last night around 0100Z and again about 0300Z. I did work Dave
VE6WZ in Alberta, however, I could see from NA RBN Reports that propagation
was poor . . . however a station in Oregon logged me at 45 dB above the
noise a couple of times !

If I wake during the night I try and come on around the top of the hour, and
put out a few CQ DX calls . . . but if propagation seems poor I go back to
bed after ten minutes !

73 Roger G3YRO