Re: Topband: K9AY Loop Question

To: "'TopBand List'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K9AY Loop Question
From: "James Wolf" <jbwolf@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 14:26:36 -0500
You can check the electrical operation of the relays on my page here in the
FAQ.  http://wolfrfsystems.com/
Mark makes a good point.  A loop that is too close to the transmitting antenna
can absorb enough energy to burn the termination resistors in the relay box at
the antenna.  Decoupling the feedline is important at the antenna for max
directivity.

Jim - KR9U