Topband: CQ 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ 160
From: <ws6x.ars@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 13:55:05 -0500
Thanks to all for the Qs this weekend.
This was a good contest weekend for me. I did far better than ever before.
My personal best for one night in a 160 contest was 34 EU stations worked;
57 for the weekend. This weekend I worked 42 EU Friday night and 50 on
Saturday night for a weekend total of 92 EU, in 32 DXCC countries. In those
92 EU QSOs was one new one - GU, making 241 countries on 160. Plus, last
evening I snagged 9K. Not a new one, but certainly a rare one!
Notably missing were the usual suspects from JA and down under. I saw
numerous spots but had no copy.
I ran Single Op, High Power, Assisted, about 80% S&P. Here are my totals for
just under 23 hours of operating:

Band      QSOs     StP         DXC

1.8          831         58           45

Score:   269,654

I got all the states + DC, but missed 5 Provinces:

Equipment:
Elecraft K3s in full diversity;
Kenwood TL-922 running 750 - 900 Watts;
TX ant - Inv-L, 62 feet vertical;