Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest (and TB Contests generally)

To: List Mail <mail10@barefoothorse.com.au>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL CW Contest (and TB Contests generally)
From: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 20:22:02 -0600
Kudos to our friends "down under" that hang in there and remain QRV on the low bands and fight horrible QRN during their summer months for the benefit of the rest of us "up here."  Luke, VK3HJ remains consistently active during our winter months in spite of all the challenges.  Thanks Luke!

73. . . Dave, W0FLS