Re: Topband: JA on 160m SSB

To: ok1cz@ddamtek.cz, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: JA on 160m SSB
From: Han Higasa <je1bmj.dx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 17:16:23 +0900
Hi Petr-san

As a link to JA’s band-plan I have written we can use a whole segment from
1800-1875 for CW from the year 2020.

So, please spread out when operating large CW (or SSB) contests from now on.

de Han JE1BMJ

> Dear Han,
>
> Thanks for the info on JA band plan. Has there been a change recently
that allowed JA hams to operate above 1830 kHz CW?
> If JA can operate in the whole segment of 1800 - 1875 kHz CW I don't
understand why in big contests like CQ WW 160m CW most EU stations are
squeezed between 1815 and 1830 kHz hoping to work JA.