Topband: Inverted L - I surrender

To: topband reflector <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Inverted L - I surrender
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 22:15:19 -0400
I'm going to take the antenna back down tomorrow, test to be sure that there's nothing freaky like a break in the wire, and then take it and my K9AY loop in for the season.  Mowing starts in another few weeks and I'd just as soon roll up my radials for another day.  In the meantime I'll rewind the choke on a #31 core and try again next fall.

Thanks everyone for trying - I learned some things I didn't know before, anyway.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.