Re: Topband: VE6WZ remote construction video

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VE6WZ remote construction video
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 20:37:20 -0700
On 4/5/2021 4:47 PM, VE6WZ_Steve wrote:
The video may be of interest to some here on the TB reflector since I show how
I designed and built the station from the very beginning.
There are many photos and explanations of the 160m TX array, and my 160m RX
system as well as station control and switching.

I began following Steve's progress in building his remote station several years ago. His is another fine piece of both engineering and project management. Everything from scouring the contryside for a suitable piece of land, acquiring it, building a road into it and up to the station, fencing and securing it, and THEN building a station of any ham's wildest dreams! Congrats Steve!

73, Jim K9YC