Re: Topband: 2020 CQ WW Scores CW — UKRAINE — all single-band 160 meters

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 2020 CQ WW Scores CW — UKRAINE — all single-band 160 meters
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 21:36:59 +0300
Hi

Looked at the site counter - many looked at our article.

Conditions for the W / VE at that time in the south of the 16 zone were terrible.

I only had seven QSOs W / VE in the log.

US1Q being 350 km east of me has 202 QSOs W / VE in the log !

Well, let's say I'm a very weak operator ...

my na bev

https://cdn-bio.qrz.com/g/uy0zg/BEV.jpg?p=c5d43c8dea7e1d46d1c8ee2d7a121d64

But it turned out that US1Q is the best for W / VE in Europe ....

https://www.cqww.com/publiclogs/2020cw/

US1Q - 202 W/VE
G5W  - 201
S50C - 198