Re: Topband: QSLs from USA

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: QSLs from USA
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 18:26:14 -0700
My last 1,000 were from http://qslpostcards.com/

I did my own design and John worked extensively with me to get them "just
right."

I have full color photos on both sides of the card.  The opening photo on my QRZ page (https://www.qrz.com/db/n7ws) is a small image on the reverse and the full sized image on the obverse is lower down on the page.

Wes  N7WS