Re: Topband: 160 condx

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 condx
From: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 11:45:44 -0500
With daytime heat indices in the 100s it's still very QRN here in the midwest.  Fortunately things will begin to improve in a few weeks.

73 . . . Dave, W0FLS

On 8/11/2021 11:28 AM, Ron Spencer via Topband wrote:
Andy, DL8LAS, was right, conditions the last couple days have been quite good.
Last night (my time) I was able to work Andy with 100W. Even when condx are
quiet that's a pretty tough task. Karel, OK1CF, is also a pretty constant
signal from EU.

In my mornings have worked VK2WF, VK3HJ, ZL1AZ all with pretty good signals.

As Andy noted, good to see activity pick up some, even with it being the noisy
season here in the US.

Ron N4XD
Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/