Re: Topband: AA7JV/mm this morning

To: "Andree DL8LAS" <dl8las@aol.com>, "Andree DL8LAS via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: AA7JV/mm this morning
From: "GEORGE WALLNER" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 10:43:23 -0400
Thanks Andree,
PWR here was 1 kW and the antenna a 42 ft vertical fed via a tuner. (Plus a salt-water ground!)

I was at anchor in the outer harbor in Camden (ME) and there was quite a bit of noise from the electronics on the nearby boats (mainly inverters). Still, good copy with some QSB. What a difference from working EU from FL this time of the year!
TKS es 73,
George