Re: Topband: 160m this morning VA1RST

To: Andree DL8LAS <dl8las@aol.com>, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m this morning VA1RST
From: Paul Mcl <paul.mcl@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 09:53:17 +0100
Very little in the evenings here in Scotland, a few EU calling then quickly
QSYing after no replies.

Over the last few nights we have been trying with VK2IR around his
sunrise.  Last night there was success between MM0JTV and Tommy with
reports peaking around 339.

Interesting split in the propagation with JTV about 50 miles to my west but
no copy here on the N or E beverages.  Same with Rob GM3YTS in the middle
about 25 miles from JTV and no copy on any of his many beverages.

Regards

Paul MM0ZBH