Topband: Propagation on 160m 9/7/2021

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Propagation on 160m 9/7/2021
From: Bob Kile <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:18:48 +0000
With a little less thunderstorm QRN and a rather strange early opening to EU from out west. John, SM5EDX went into the log. I heard but did not work OK1CF whom was right at the noise level.

Thanks to the midnight oil burners down under for keeping the band alive in the morning hours. VK3HJ, ZL1AZ and VK2WF. I  might add 8N1OLP, JA5BIN, 8N2OLP, 8N7OLP, JE1TSD and KL7QOW going to the NW.

160m the magic band is always open somewhere. Maybe just not where you want it....

73

Bob W7RH

--
W7RH DM35QJ

 “Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.”
– Albert Einstein