Re: Topband: EU Condx

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: EU Condx
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:44:33 -0600
Roger,
It was great to hear you call in last night.
Your signal was very solid.  After our QSO when you went up band to CQ, you
peaked even more and almost hit a real 599.
Not to start the “low-dipole” thread agin, but honestly, that TX antenna really
does work!

I worked 16 EU last night.
The band finally opened up to N EU.  It was great to QSO with old friends again.
From north EU: OH6RX, SM6DHF, OH2IS, SM5EDX all made it into the log.
A highlight was working HB0/DL5YL for 160m DXCC 221.  It has been a long time
since I worked a new one.
Luis IV3PRK was also very solid on the QSB peaks, and 9A3JH made it into the
log too.

73, Steve, ve6wz