Topband: Delaware report

To: "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Delaware report
From: Jon Zaimes via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:31:08 -0400
Around our sunrise on Saturday, Sept. 11, we worked JA0FSB for our first JA
on Topband this season. This was on FT8, with a couple of other JA decoded.
Tried some CQ's on CW with no luck.

Our first JA of the season QSO has come on earlier and later dates in
previous years, sometimes even in late August. This summer I've had to leave
early for tower work many days so wasn't QRV as much as in previous years.

Regulars VK2WF, VK3HJ, VK6GX and ZL1AZ have come through in recent weeks as
well, and the few evenings we've been active have found some good
propagation to Europe.

73/Jon

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K

Tower climber for hire

http://www.aa1k.us/

Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.